Intiva Health’s HIPAA-Compliant Secure Messaging Service Now Available on Google Play Store®
Published: April 14, 2020
AUSTIN, Texas, April 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Intiva Health is pleased to announce that the mobile version of Ready Doc™ Messaging is now available on Google Play® for Android devices.
Ready Doc Messaging is a secure, encrypted application that protects patient information and meets HIPAA guidelines. Users are able to manage digital protected health information (PHI) correspondence and streamline care team coordination via one accessible, user-friendly platform.
Common industry practices, such as the use of short messaging services (SMS) or personal electronic devices to transmit PHI opens the door for deficiencies in HIPAA compliance resulting in enormous monetary penalties for health care systems, which can range anywhere from $10,000 to $50,000 per violation—with an annual maximum of $1.5 million.
Ready Doc Messaging offers a key feature set including:
- Secure Messaging: All communication to and from the server is encrypted using TLS/SSL with authentication devices for client- and server-side.
- Priority Messaging: High priority messages stay at the top of the recipient’s inbox and specify a unique alert for instant differentiation.
- Message Forwarding: Messages can be forwarded to other colleagues with ease.
- Custom Groups: Customizable forum type discussions can be created for open and ongoing dialogue between colleagues and specific topics.
- Delivery Confirmation: Receive notifications instantly when messages have been sent. Check read status and more.
- Message Recall: Recall messages and attachments before they have been read.
- Secure Attachments: Securely attach and share instantly any type of media.