Terms of service
Intiva Health is designed to assist healthcare professionals in the management of important documents, licenses, and credentials. We may collect and utilize the following information to provide, improve, and protect our Services: Name, Office Address, Office Phone and Fax Numbers, Specialty, and Training Institutions.
If you choose to register and become a User, you will be required to verify your identity and provide a valid email address. After your profile is created all of the information that is publicly available can be edited for improved data accuracy.
Intiva Health may utilize the information listed above in a number of ways, such as to:
- Better understand how our websites and applications are being used
- Diagnose oversights within our websites and applications
- Enhance security measures within our websites and applications
- Tailor a website and application to the user base
- Tailor specific content, sponsorship. and advertising to our user base
- Send business messages including updates or document expiration notices
- Send pertinent information about Intiva Health, such as new application releases and features
- Conduct market research about our customers, their interests, and our effectiveness
- Protect our users and Intiva Health from fraudulent activities
- Share with selected 3rd parties exclusively to facilitate transactions beneficial to the user
We do not rent or sell personal information that you have not posted on our Services. Users own their own content and data they provided including all uploaded documents, files, content, email messages, contacts and so on. From time to time, Intiva Health will make available the opportunity for our users to share information and content, with consent, to selected 3rd parties offering services relevant to user needs. These terms don’t give us any rights to your stored data except for the limited rights that enable us to offer the Services and refine offerings.
Users have total control over the information they provide to Intiva Health under this Agreement, and may request its deletion at any time, unless they have shared information or content with others and they have not deleted it, or it was copied or stored by other users.
The following fields are required during registration to guarantee Intiva Health recommends a valid directory for its Users to refer this tool to other colleagues: name, address, specialty, office phone, occupation, email address. Physicians may be required to enter date of birth and address for identity verification. Most of this information, other than your email address, can be included in your profile, but we ask that you verify the information is correct, and update it where necessary.
When creating your account, you will be asked to create a unique password. Intiva Health will not be liable for any unauthorized use of your account, which includes unauthorized use of your email address and password. In order to secure your personal information, access to your data on Intiva Health is password protected.
Tip: Here are a few suggestions for creating stronger passwords. Take a moment to review these, and consider strengthening your password.
- Create unique passwords that use a combination of words, numbers, symbols, and both upper- and lower-case letters.
- Do not use your network username as your password.
- Do not use easily guessed passwords, such as “password” or “user.”
- Do not choose passwords based upon details personal details or use passwords used for other accounts.
- Keep in mind it is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information.
If you wish to invite your colleagues to join Intiva Health, they will be sent an email from Intiva Health informing them of your request to have them join. The recipient will have the choice to opt out of any additional emails at that time. During the registration process you may enter their names and email addresses, which Intiva Health will use to send your invitation including a message that you write. Intiva Health will not store or use the names and email addresses of your invitees beyond the initial invitation.
You have the right to close your account at any time. If you close your Intiva Health account, we will remove all of the personal information that you have provided to Intiva Health from our publicly viewable database, as well as any private profile information that you have stored with us. We will retain the publicly available data in the database, including all of the information about you that was available on our database prior to your joining the Intiva Health network.
Please note: Information you have shared with others (for example, through Mail, network updates, content sharing via safe, careers or our CE center) or that others have copied may also remain visible after you have closed your account or deleted the information from your own profile. Intiva Health network content associated with closed accounts will show an unknown user as the source. In addition, you may not be able to access, correct, or eliminate any information about you that other Members copied or exported out of Intiva Health.
Intiva Health is for medical professionals to store and share credentialing and licensing information. Persons accessing this information, both sender and receiver, assume full responsibility for the use of the information, and agree that Intiva Health, a product of Practice Interactive Inc., is not responsible or liable for any claim, loss, or damage arising from the use of the information.
ATTN: Intiva Health Support
1701 Directors Boulevard, Suite 110
Austin, TX 78744
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (844) 413-2602
Policy updated on: 02/15/2018